Thank you for considering UCLA Health At Your Service Catering for your event. Please follow the instructions below to place an order or call for more information.
Recharge Catering Services
You will need an OASIS logon, if you don't have one, please contact campus Information Technology Services. Your department DSA can grant you access to the Recharge Order Request (FSRORP).
To reach the Recharge Request page, click the link below using Chrome browser:
Click the dropdown menu and select University of California, Los Angeles.
Click the "Next" button and log in using your UCLA Logon ID, which will then take you to the main recharge page.
Once there, click “Intercampus Recharge” and complete the required fields.
- The Department fund Manager will be familiar with this procedure. At Your Service Catering is under "Med Ctr - Nutrition/Catering Service.
- Ronald Reagan - Unit fund 63000, account 427647
- Santa Monica - Unit fund 63200, account 428602
Cash Catering Services
- Cash, credit cards, and checks are welcome. However, the full amount must be paid two days in advance of event. Checks must be pay to the order of: "The UC Regents".
- For Ronald Reagan events, please email your catering request to Catering Manager, [email protected] and cc: [email protected]. We will confirm your request.
- For Santa Monica events, please email your catering request to Catering Manager, [email protected] and cc: [email protected].
- All hospital catering orders with the fund number 63000 for Ronald Reagan will need prior approval from the office of CEO and Associate Vice Chancellor, Hospital Administration. An email from Assistant to the CEO and Assoc. Vice Chancellor will be sent to AYS Catering to proceed with catering request, approved by the CEO and Associate Vice Chancellor, Hospital Administration.
- The official host and his/her supervisor must be copied with the ROR or be made “mandatory reviewers” for the account being used. The host /supervisor must review and verify to the placement of the order and that it conforms to requirements of BUS-79.
- Campus Finance must approve any order requiring “exceptional” approval. All such requests are to be routed by the requesting department through the Office of the Vice Provost, Hospital Systems before forwarding it to AYS Catering.