Your Feedback Matters To Us
UCLA Health seeks to provide the best possible care and service to all patients. We want to know how we're doing, and our representative from a company called Quality Data Management (QDM) may be calling you to perform a patient survey by telephone.
- You may be selected randomly to be interviewed over the phone within a few weeks of your visit.
- QDM will ask you about your experience with your doctor and this practice.
- Your responses are confidential and you will not be identified.
- Participation in the survey will not affect your health care or your benefits.
- We encourage you to take the survey, but the choice is up to you. We value your input because it helps us improve the quality of care we provide.
...to hear your opinion
(Note: Links from a website located on a UCLA server to any non-university site do not imply University endorsement of the site's products or services. References to non-UCLA products, services, or organizations do not imply University endorsement of such products, services, or organizations.)