Patients who come to UCLA benefit from the most advanced forms of cancer care available.
They also have access to a full range of supportive services.Teams of specialists work together to treat and assist cancer patients and their families. This multidisciplinary approach helps patients and family members confront both the immediate and long-term effects of cancer. UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center (JCCC) has been designated a "comprehensive cancer center" by the National Cancer Institute, a testament to its excellence not only in patient care, but also in cancer research, education and community outreach in cancer prevention.
Why choose cancer care at UCLA?
- A Comprehensive Cancer Center: Patients benefit from a full range of care and support services from doctors, clinics, centers and hospitals crossing over 40 scientific and medical disciplines. JCCC is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Reports as the best cancer center in California, and one of the top ten in the U.S.
- UCLA: A world-class medical center integrated with a research and teaching university, UCLA is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Reports as the best medical center in the western United States and one of the best three hospitals in the country. More than 100 UCLA physicians are listed among the Best Doctors in America.
- The Most Advanced Treatment: JCCC has established an international reputation for developing new cancer therapies, providing the best in experimental and traditional treatments. Successful targeted therapies such as Herceptin, Gleevec, and Sprycel were developed based on basic science performed in UCLA laboratories and clinical trials with UCLA patients.
- An Interdisciplinary Approach: More than 350 of our physicians and scientists work across areas such as immunology, genetics, geriatrics, hematology, public health, dentistry and nursing to provide patients with comprehensive yet specialized treatment.
More Than Treatment: Patients have access to a full range of services, including early detection, prevention, education, wellness, nutritional guidance, survivorship and psychological support.
- Collaboration: Close collaboration between researchers and physicians leads to scientific discoveries and improved cancer detection, prevention and treatment for patients.
- Many Locations: Clinics, centers and hospitals are located in Westwood, Santa Monica, and throughout Southern California. Clinical trials are offered across California and the United States.
Hematology Oncology Treatment Centers
Featured Cancer Programs
Breast Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Brain Tumors, Colorectal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Head & Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Gynecologic Oncology, Pituitary Tumors, Prancreatic Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Radiation Oncology, Sarcoma, Testicular Cancer and Urologic Oncology . Please call the hotline for more information on cancer programs offered at UCLA.
Call the UCLA Cancer Hotline: 888-ONC-UCLA (888-662-8252) - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm or our Physician Referral Service at 1-800-UCLA-MD1 (800-825-2631).
Below is a list of some of our cancer and hematology oncology locations.