Adult Patient Forms
Your Feedback Matters To Us
UCLA Health seeks to provide the best possible care and service to all patients. We want to know how we're doing, and our representative from a company called Quality Data Management (QDM) may be calling you to perform a patient survey by telephone.
- You may be selected randomly to be interviewed over the phone within a few weeks of your visit.
- QDM will ask you about your experience with your doctor and this practice.
- Your responses are confidential and you will not be identified.
- Participation in the survey will not affect your health care or your benefits.
- We encourage you to take the survey, but the choice is up to you. We value your input because it helps us improve the quality of care we provide.
...to hear your opinion
Resources and Links
- Health Resources: Here you will find health information and resources such as our interactive Health Library, Tests and Procedures, Heart Health Center, Cancer Health Center, Women's Health Center, Pregnancy Health Center and much more.
- American College of Physicians (ACP): Patients & Families: The American College of Physicians (ACP) is a national organization of internists, physicians who specialize in the prevention, detection and treatment of illnesses in adults.
- American Heart Association: American Heart Association's patient portal for information, tools and resources about cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Traveler's Health | CDC: General information for travelers on vaccines, medication, and taking necessary measures to prevent illness and injury during international travel.
- UCLA Health Publications: Publications for consumers and physicians highlighting the latest findings in medicine and research.
- Health Plans - UCLA Health accepts Medicare-assignment and private indemnity insurance. We also participate in over 100 local and national managed care networks. Please call 1-800-UCLA-MD1 (1-310-825-2631) if you are concerned or have a question about whether your insurance is accepted here.
- UCLA Health South Bay locations: Find primary and specialty care offices in Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach and Torrance.