Thank you for considering the UCLA Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine for your Fellowship Training.
We will be accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year beginning January 2022.
Interviews are done by invitation only. Your file will not be reviewed until it is complete.
We currently offer one fellowship position per year and utilize the SF Match. You may find the SF Match home page at sfmatch.org.
All applicants must possess a valid California medical license prior to starting the fellowship program.
Application File Requirements
- Completed Fellowship Application (PDF) and Supplementary Questions (PDF)
- Curriculum vitae including a list of publications
- Three letters of recommendation by physicians who are familiar with you professionally and personally (one must be from your Residency Program Director)
- Dean's Letter/Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Copy of Medical School Diploma (or letter from medical school with official seal verifying date of graduation; international medical graduates should include a notarized English translation)
- Copy of Medical School Transcripts (international medical graduates should include a notarized English translation)
- Copy of Valid ECFMG Certificate (if international medical graduate)
- Copy of Valid State of California Medical License (if practicing in California)
- Copy of DEA License (if practicing)
- Copy of USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 scores
- Copy of In-Training Examination scores
- Copy of ABA Basic Examination Result Letter
- Wallet-Sized Photo (Requested Prior to Interview)
Please be aware that all candidates who are selected for the program must clear a security background check.
Applicants should use the following document naming convention: Applicant’s Last Name, Applicant’s First Name - Document Title (ex: Bruin, Joe - CV)
All supporting documents should be submitted electronically to Lucine Torosian, Fellowship Programs Coordinator, at [email protected]
See also: Program Overview