The ARC Medical Program at UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA:
- Surveys patients regarding their resident physician interactions.
- Provides real-time patient feedback data to Program directors and their Resident Physicians
- Educates residents on how to improve their interactions, communication, and professionalism skills with patients.
- Provides data that allows DGSOM to meet ACGME requirements
- This data assesses residents’ core competencies and contributes to a 360 degree evaluation
- Offers undergraduate students the opportunity to directly interact with patients and serve as an outlet for patients to voice additional feedback about their care
- Provides students with mentorship and clinical shadowing experiences.
- Allows students to enhance their leadership skills.
- Reaches out to the surrounding Los Angeles community through philanthropic events