The UCLA Health Auxiliary is a non-profit organization that provides monetary support for special programs and projects that benefit patients, their families and our Health System Staff.
- People Animal Connection (PAC): dog visits to hospitalized patients
- ER Patient Clothing Program: provides clothing for patients in need of something to wear home upon discharge
- The UCLA Daltrey/Townshend Teen Center Program: dedicated to improving the lives of young people with cancer
- Spiritual Care “Tea for the Soul” Program: provides a time for harried doctors, nurses and other medical staff to unwind and regroup
- Tiverton House: a patient/patient family guest house dedicated to providing affordable accommodations
- Adopt-A-Family Project: aiding over 250 families grappling with medical and economic challenges during the holiday season
- Volunteer Luncheon: honoring the 600 volunteers who support the UCLA Health System in every capacity
- Financial Awards: to deserving medical and nursing students, and student volunteers
- Patient Aid: gift cards for gas and groceries, taxi vouchers and newspapers
The Auxiliary is a vital resource for funding – especially when no other resources are available.
The Auxiliary raises funds through the following channels:
In addition to membership dues, donations and memorial tributes; Auxiliary funds are raised through our three gift shops:
For more information, call (310) 825-7283 or email Hanna Fairchild at email@example.com