Open Actively Recruiting
APL-101 Study of Subjects With NSCLC With c-Met EXON 14 Skip Mutations and c-Met Dysregulation Advanced Solid Tumors
The primary Phase 1 purpose of this study was to assess overall safety, tolerability and recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D) of APL-101.The Phase 2 portion will assess efficacy of the dose determined in Phase 1 in individuals with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with c-Met EXON 14 Skip Mutations; individuals with cancers associated with c-Met amplifications; individuals with cancers associated with c-Met fusion
Major Inclusion Criteria:
- Able to understand and comply with study procedures, understand the risks involved, and provide written informed consent.
- For Phase 1, histologically and / or cytological confirmed unresectable or metastatic solid malignancy, refractory to standard therapies with no more than three prior lines of therapy.
- For Phase 2, five cohorts will be enrolled: Cohort A-1: NSCLC EXON 14 skip mutation (c-Met naïve) for first line treatment, Cohort A-2: NSCLC EXON 14 skip mutation (c-Met naïve) pretreated subjects with no more than 3 lines of prior therapy, Cohort B: NSCLC EXON 14 skip mutation (c-Met experienced; radiographic progression on prior c-Met inhibitor), Cohort C: basket of tumor types with c-Met high level amplification (NSCLC EXON 14 skip mutation excluded), Cohort D: basket of tumor type with c-Met fusions.
- Local/archival result (tissue and/or plasma) of a positive c-Met dysregulation is required (except in Cohort A-1 in the US).
- Measurable disease according to RECIST v1.1. (or relevant criteria per tumor type).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0-1.
- For all prior anticancer treatment, including radiotherapy, chemotherapy or targeted agents or hormonal therapy, a duration of more than 30 days or 5 half-lives of the agents used, whichever is shorter, must have elapsed, and any encountered toxicity must have resolved to levels meeting all the other eligibility criteria prior to the first dose of study treatment.
- No planned major surgery within 4 weeks of first dose of APL-101
Major Exclusion Criteria:
- Hypersensitivity to APL-101, excipients of the drug product, or other components of the study treatment regimen.
- Known actionable mutation/gene rearrangement of EGFR (except for Cohort C), ALK, ROS1, RET, NTRK, KRAS, and BRAF.
- Unstable angina or myocardial infarction within 1 year prior to first dose of APL-101, symptomatic or unstable arrhythmia requiring medical therapy, history of congenital prolonged QT syndrome, prolonged QT interval corrected by Fridericia formula (QTcF) at screening (> 450 msec based on the average of 3 measurements), or concurrent treatment with a medication that is a known risk for prolonging the QT interval.
- Unable to swallow orally administered medication whole.
- Impairment of gastrointestinal function or gastrointestinal disease that may significantly alter drug absorption (e.g., Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, active inflammatory bowel disease, uncontrolled nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or malabsorption syndrome).
- Women who are breastfeeding.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Westwood