Open Actively Recruiting
Cochlear Implant With Dexamethasone Eluting Electrode Array
An evaluation of Cochlear's cochlear implant electrode array which passively elutes dexamethasone for a defined period of time to help reduce inflammatory responses.
- Post-lingual, bilateral, moderate (≥ 40 dB HL) to profound sensorineural hearing loss at 250, 500and 1000 Hz and profound high-frequency hearing loss, defined by a pure-tone average (PTA) threshold, 2000 through 8000 Hz, ≥ 90 dB HL.
- 18 years or older at time of consent.
- Abnormal cochlear and middle ear anatomy
- History with cochlear implant surgery
- Allergy to dexamethasone
- Women who are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Unable/unwilling to comply to study requirements
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you