Open Actively Recruiting
Comparison of Levothyroxine Formulation in Hypothyroid Patients With Enteral Feeding
The purpose of this study is to test a liquid levothyroxine formula and examine if it will lead to improvement in management of thyroid function and if it improves hypothyroid symptoms that patients experience.
- Adults age 18 years old or older
- G-tube/G-J tube dependent for medication administration
- Hypothyroid patients on levothyroxine tablet
- TSH>5 on levothyroxine
- Unstable cardiac condition
- Unstable gastrointestinal condition
- Unable to reliably administer medication
- Screening laboratory value outside of the laboratory normal range that is considered clinically significant for study participation by the investigator.
- In the opinion of the study investigator, any subject who demonstrate a risk of non-compliance with study procedure, or one who cannot read, understand or complete study - related materials.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you