Open Actively Recruiting
IT Matters: The Erectile Restoration Registry
The primary objective of the It MATTERS registry is to assess erectile function at 6 months, post implantation of an It MATTERS Study Penile Prosthesis, demonstrating an improvement in quality of life from baseline.
- Males who are >/= 18 years of age.
- Males with chronic, organic, erectile dysfunction (impotence) who are determined to be suitable candidates for implantation surgery by their physician.
- Willing and able to undergo surgical implantation of a study BSC penile prothesis device.
- Willing and able to complete the informed consent process.
- Willing and able to comply with the follow-up requirement.
- Men who are deemed by their physician as not suitable for a penile prothesis will be excluded per the contraindications in each study device's Instructions for Use (IFU).
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you