Open Actively Recruiting
An Observational Study of Radial Access Embolization Procedures Using HydroPearl Microspheres
This registry study is designed to collect data on the procedural success and complication rates in real-world patients undergoing HydroPearl embolization procedures via radial access.
- Subject is ≥ 18 years old
- Subject is scheduled for a procedure for treatment with HydroPearl microspheres using radial access.
- Subject is willing and able to complete follow-up requirements
- Subject is willing and able to sign a written Informed Consent form prior to participating in the registry.
- Unable to have a procedure with radial access for any reason.
- Participating in another clinical study which, in the opinion of the investigator, could impact the results of this registry.
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the study.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you