Open Actively Recruiting
Phase 1b/2 Study of Futibatinib in Combination With Binimetinib in Patients With Advanced KRAS Mutant Cancer
Phase 1b/2 study to evaluate the FGFRi futibatinib in combination with the MEKi binimetinib in patients with advanced KRASmt tumors.
- Histologically confirmed advanced cancer of any tumor type (Part 1) or NSCLC with a confirmed KRAS mutation as determined by local results (Part 2)
- Appropriate candidate for experimental therapy
- For patients in Part 2 only: Patient has radiographically measurable disease per RECIST 1.1 criteria.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 or 1.
- Adequate cardiac function (Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) ≥50% )
- Adequate organ function
- Must have tumor tissue specimen available (optional for patients in Part 1)
- History or current evidence of calcium and phosphate hemostasis disorder or systemic mineral imbalance with ectopic calcification of soft tissues
- Current evidence of clinically significant corneal or retinal disorder as confirmed by ophthalmologic examination.
- Known untreated central nervous system (CNS) metastases or history of uncontrolled seizures.
- Significant gastrointestinal disorder(s) that could interfere with absorption of futibatinib/binimetinib
- Patients who have neuromuscular disorders that are associated with elevated creatinine kinase (CK)
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Santa Monica