Open Actively Recruiting
Phase 2/3 Adaptive Study of VX-147 in Adults With APOL1- Mediated Proteinuric Kidney Disease
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics (PK) of VX-147 in participants aged 18 years and older with apolipoprotein L1 (APOL1)-mediated proteinuric kidney disease.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- APOL1 genotype of G1/G1, G2/G2, or G1/G2
- Proteinuric kidney disease
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Solid organ or bone marrow transplant
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Diagnosis of diabetes mellitus
- Known underlying cause of kidney disease including but not limited to sickle cell disease
Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria apply.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you