Open Actively Recruiting
Posoleucel (ALVR105) for the Treatment of Adenovirus Infection in Pediatric and Adult Participants Receiving Standard of Care Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
This study will assess the safety and efficacy of Posoleucel for the treatment of adenovirus (AdV) infection in pediatric and adult allo-HCT recipients receiving standard of care (SoC).
- Male or female 1 year of age or older
- Undergone allogeneic cell transplantation ≥21 days prior to dosing
- Meet one of the below criteria:
- AdV viremia DNA ≥10,000 copies/mL, OR
- AdV viremia DNA results of ≥1,000 copies/mL, AND
- has absolute lymphocyte count <180/mm3, OR
- has received T cell depletion OR
- had a cord blood transplant.
- Grade >2 acute GVHD
- Ongoing therapy with high-dose systemic corticosteroids
- Uncontrolled viral (other than AdV), bacterial, or fungal infection(s)
- Pregnant or lactating female unwilling to discontinue nursing prior to randomization
- History of severe prior reactions to blood product transfusions. NOTE: Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criterion may apply.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
Immune System/Transplant Related Disorders
Pediatric and Prenatal Disorders
Satiro Nakamura De Oliveira
- UCLA Westwood
For detailed technical eligibility, visit ClinicalTrials.gov.