Registry for Participants With Short Bowel Syndrome
This is a global prospective, observational, multi-center registry to evaluate the long-term safety profile for participants with short bowel syndrome (SBS) who are treated with teduglutide in a routine clinical setting. The registry will also evaluate the long-term clinical outcomes in participants with SBS. SBS participants treated and not treated with teduglutide will be enrolled.
- Male and female participants, of any age, with a diagnosis of short bowel syndrome (SBS).
- Signed informed consent and medical records release by the participant or a legally acceptable representative
- Participants who have never received teduglutide treatment must be on parenteral nutrition (PN)/intravenous (IV) fluids support for at least 6 months at the time of enrollment.
- Participants currently participating in a blinded clinical trial or their extension studies.
- Participants who have never been on PN/IV support.
- Participants who are currently or previously exposed to any Glucagon-like peptide 2 (GLP-2) analogs other than teduglutide.