Open Actively Recruiting
Registry Study of Revcovi Treatment in Patients With ADA-SCID
This registry is conducted in patients with adenosine deaminase severe combined immune deficiency (ADA-SCID) treated with Revcovi™ to collect periodic clinical and biochemical data on safety and dose adjustment.
- Patients currently receiving chronic ERT with Adagen® and transitioned/transitioning to Revcovi;
- Infants diagnosed via newborn screening and definitive testing for ADA deficiency prescribed Revcovi;
- Patients receiving Revcovi while preparing for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) or Hematopoietic Stem Cell Gene Therapy (HSCGT)
- Patients who decline, are ineligible or do not respond to HSCT or HSC-GT and resume/start Revcovi.
- Any condition that, in the opinion of the Investigator, makes the patient unsuitable for the study.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you