Open Actively Recruiting
A Study to Evaluate Rucaparib in Patients With Solid Tumors and With Deleterious Mutations in HRR Genes
A Phase 2, open-label, single-arm trial to evaluate the response of rucaparib in patients with various solid tumors and with deleterious mutations in Homologous Recombination Repair (HRR) genes.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic solid tumor and relapsed/progressive disease
- Measurable disease per RECIST v1.1 or modified RECIST v1.1 and PCWG3 (for prostate cancer)
- Have a deleterious mutation (germline or somatic) in BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2, RAD51C, RAD51D, BARD1, BRIP1, FANCA, NBN, RAD51 or RAD51B. Note: Breast cancer patients that are HER2 negative and have germline BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations AND patients with epithelial ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, primary peritoneal cancer or metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations are ineligible for this trial.
- At least one prior line of therapy extending overall survival or standard of care therapy for advanced disease. Note: Some tumor types have specific inclusion/exclusion criteria for previous treatments.
- ECOG 0 or 1
- Tumor tissue available for genomic analysis, or must be willing to have a biopsy if no archival tumor tissue available
- Adequate organ function
- Life expectancy of 4 months
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Active central nervous system brain metastases, leptomeningeal disease or primary tumor of CNS origin
- Active second malignancy (Exceptions: Successfully treated malignancy with no active disease for 1 year, surgically cured and/or low-risk tumors, or patients receiving ongoing anticancer hormonal therapy for a previously treated cancer)
- Pre-existing gastrointestinal disorders/conditions interfering with ingestion/absorption of rucaparib
- Prior treatment with a PARP inhibitor
- More than 3 prior lines of chemotherapy in the locally advanced/metastatic setting
- History of myelodysplastic syndrome or acute myeloid leukemia
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Santa Monica
- UCLA Westwood