A Study Measuring the Effectiveness, Safety, and Tolerability of BMS-986278 in Participants With Lung Fibrosis
The purpose of this study is to provide an initial evaluation of the effectiveness of BMS-986278 in participants with lung fibrosis, to demonstrate the safety of BMS-986278, and provide information on the drug levels of BMS-986278 in these participants.
For more information regarding Bristol-Myers Squibb Clinical Trial participation, please visit www.BMSStudyConnect.com.
For the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) Cohort
- Diagnosis of IPF within 7 years
- Female and males ≥ 40 years of age For the progressive fibrotic interstitial lung disease (PF-ILD) Cohort
- Evidence of progressive ILD within the 24 months before screening
- Female and male ≥ 21 years of age.
- Women of childbearing potential (WOCBP)
- Active Smokers
- Patients with current malignancy
- History of allergy to BMS-986278 or related compounds