Open Actively Recruiting
Trial of H3B-6545, in Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Estrogen Receptor-positive, HER2 Negative Breast Cancer
The purpose of phase 1 is to determine safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics (PK) of H3B-6545 in women with locally advanced or metastatic estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, human epidermal growth factor 2 (HER2)-negative breast cancer.The purpose of phase 2 is to estimate the efficacy of H3B-6545 in terms of best overall response rate, duration of response (DoR), clinical benefit rate (CBR), disease control rate (DCR), progression-free survival (PFS), and overall survival (OS) in all participants with ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer and in those with and without ER alpha mutation [including a clonal estrogen receptor 1 gene (ESR1) Y537S mutation].
- Pre- or post-menopausal women.
- ER-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer that is advanced or metastatic.
- Progressed on prior therapy. Multiple prior lines of therapy allowed in Phase 1 and 2. Participants under amendment 6 must have received prior cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK4/6) inhibitor therapy.
- A recent archival tumor tissue obtained within 6 months prior to enrollment or a fresh tumor biopsy must be provided. A second biopsy after initiating trial therapy is not required.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status (PS) of 0 or 1.
- Adequate bone marrow and organ function.
- Participants under amendment 6 must have measurable disease at baseline as per Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) 1.1 criteria.
- Participants under amendment 6 must have ESR1 Y537S mutation in absence of ESR1 D538G mutation as per the results of a central laboratory.
- Participants must have at least one measurable lesion.
- Participant with inflammatory breast cancer.
- Participant has received more than one prior chemotherapy regimen for metastatic disease (Phase 2 only).
- Females of childbearing potential who are unable or unwilling to follow adequate contraceptive measures.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Burbank
- UCLA Laguna Hills
- UCLA Pasadena
- UCLA Santa Monica
- UCLA Westlake Village
- UCLA Westwood