Value-based Integrated Recommendation Software Guiding Ovarian Cancer Treatment (VIRGO2)
This study will evaluate the use of a mobile application in improving the patient-reported health outcome measures (PROMIS) for patients diagnosed with advanced stage ovarian, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal cancer. The application will incorporate clinical data from the patient's medical chart as well as capture patient-reported outcome measures on an ongoing basis to better inform physicians and the care team so that necessary interventions may be implemented.
- Female ≥18 years of age at Screening Visit.
- Diagnosed with ovarian cancer, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
- Undergoing active treatment at some point during the study period including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted agent or hormonal therapy. If active treatment has not yet started at time of screening, active treatment must be anticipated to begin within 30 days of enrollment.
- Written informed consent (and assent when applicable) obtained from subject or subject's legal representative and ability for subject to comply with the requirements of the study.
- Access to IOS or Android-based smart phone
- Unwilling or unable to adhere to the protocol
- Unwilling or unable to adhere to the informed consent
- Age <18yo
- Concurrent non-gynecologic cancer diagnosis requiring active treatment at enrollment
- Presence of a condition or abnormality that in the opinion of the Investigator would compromise the safety of the patient or the quality of the data.