Open Actively Recruiting
VIRTUUS Children's Study
The objective of the VIRTUUS Children's Study is to adapt identified and validated adult noninvasive diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers for the characterization of allograft status in pediatric recipients of kidney allografts.
- Males or females between 2 to 18 years at the time of recruitment
- Receiving the first, or additional, incident kidney transplants.
- Have an existing/prevalent transplant with a scheduled kidney allograft biopsy.
- Parental/guardian permission (informed consent) and, if appropriate, child assent.
- Patient's primary medical team feels the subject's participation is not safe.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you