UCLA Center For Human Nutrition
RFO Weight Loss Program (RFO)
UCLA Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
1000 Veteran Avenue, Suite A641
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Get turn by turn directions: Directions - DOM RFO
- From the 405 San Diego Freeway, exit on Wilshire Boulevard East.
- Turn LEFT onto Veteran Avenue.
- Turn RIGHT onto Kinross Avenue.
- Turn LEFT at the first signal
- Parking Structure 32 is on your immediate RIGHT or for Valet parking CONTINUE STRAIGHT to the turn about
- Entrace is at the Rehabilitation Building (same location as valet parking) Rehab A Level Entrance
- Suite A641 is on the left past the Rehab Program check in desk.
There are two options for parking at UCLA Rehabilitation Services:
- Parking Structure 32: Park in a "pay by space" parking space and pay at the pay station. The pay stations are located in the southeast and northeast corners of level 1. The pay stations accept cash or credit cards. Parking fees depend on the length of stay starting at $2 for 2 hours. You will need your license plate number to make the purchase.
- Valet parking: Valet parking is cash only and paid at the clinic front desk when you check out, not at the valet service. Parking fees depend on the length of stay. Under 2 hours is $6, over 2 hours is $10 for handicap and $13 for regular parking.