California officially reopened on June 15, 2021. You can find details on the state public health order on the California Department of Public Health website. Please talk to your employer for guidance regarding your return to work date.
The California COVID-19 website features the latest information on COVID-19 in the state, including how to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination and what you need to know about the reopening.
- Ask if your pharmacy delivers. Many of them do.
- Arrange for a friend or family member to pick them up for you. Call ahead and let the pharmacist know.
- Some pharmacies are not physically accepting credit cards or cash from patients in order to avoid close contact. When you contact your pharmacist, ask how they prefer to be paid.
- Consider using your insurance’s mail order pharmacy, which can deliver medications in a 3-month supply.
- UCLA Health doctors are offering secure, private video visits for patients. Please contact your doctor’s office to set up an appointment.
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the globe, so do fears and anxiety surrounding the virus.
Anxiety is the body’s natural response to stress. And while it is normal to feel anxious before starting a new job or speaking in public, too much anxiety can be unhealthy. Talk to your doctor if you are experiencing new or worsening anxiety to determine the best course of action. You can also find more mental health services on our Behavior Health Associates webpage.