CTD-ILD Clinic Program Information
The CTD-ILD Program is an integrative, patient-oriented program, which affords patients with CTD-ILD the opportunity receive comprehensive and coordinated care by experts in CTD-ILD.
Coming to the CTD-ILD program offers several important advantages for improving your care:
- The opportunity to see a Pulmonologist with an expertise in ILD
- The opportunity to see a Rheumatologist who specializes in your specific CTD
- The potential to see both your Pulmonologist and Rheumatologist on the same day to minimize travel time and expenses
- The potential to have your tests (blood tests, breathing tests, radiology studies) on the same day as your office visit
- Direct access to a clinical coordinator who can help you schedule your office visits and tests at the times most convenient for you
- The ability to participate in research studies, which may improve our understanding of the causes of CTD-ILD and how to treat these diseases better (This is optional; You do not need to participate in research studies to come to the CTD-ILD program).
To schedule an appointment, please call the primary coordinator for the CTD-ILD Program at 310-825-5800.