Dr. Milena Zirovich graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Southern California in American Studies. She then proceeded to the University of Texas at Houston Health Science Center where she received her medical degree. Following this, she completed a transitional internship at the University of Texas, Houston.
Dr. Zirovich received her training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of California Los Angeles/West Los Angeles Veterans Administration program. During her final year of training, she was selected as Chief Resident. She completed a fellowship at the UCLA/WLAVA PM&R Pain Medicine Fellowship receiving training in comprehensive pain management, spinal injection techniques, and implantation of spinal cord stimulators and intrathecal pumps. Currently, Dr. Zirovich is a member of the faculty at the West Los Angeles Veterans Administration Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation program where she is involved with teaching residents and training pain fellows.
- Medical School: University of Texas Houston
- Internship: University of Texas Houston Transitional Year Program
- Residency: UCLA/GLA VAHS PM&R Residency
- Fellowship: UCLA/GLA VAHS Pain Medicine
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
SPECIALTY AND INTERESTS
Interventional Pain Management, Musculoskeletal Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Pain Society
- International Society of International Spine Intervention Society