Translational Research Imaging Center
UCLA’s State-of-the-Art Interventional and Imaging Facility dedicated to translational research
The Translational Research Imaging Center (TRIC) at UCLA is a state-of-the-art, pre-clinical and human cadaver, diagnostic and interventional imaging center. With over 25 years of expertise, our team of physicians, scientists, fellows, technologists, and veterinary staff support pre-clinical studies and imaging procedures across the field of medicine. TRIC is dedicated to the development and testing of new medical devices, imaging technologies, drug therapies as well as novel treatments.
- PACS data management system
- Observation and recovery suites
- Multi-modality 3D-image post-processing
- High-Definition video integration for Telepresence video conferencing.
Advanced Imaging Technology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)- Siemens Magnetom 3T TIM Trio MRI whole-body system
- X-ray Angiography - Siemens Artis Zeego Angiogram Suite with robotic arm
- Computed Tomography (CT) - Siemens Somatom Definition 64 Dual Source scanner
A Dedicated Staff:
- Board-certified Interventional Radiologists
- Board-certified Radiologists
- MR Physicists
- Experienced Research Assistants
A one-of-a-kind, collaborative, pre-clinical research imaging center dedicated to physician training, device and imaging protocol development and testing.
[email protected] 310-825-6561