Real Question Video Gallery
UCLA Family Health Center
Keywords: Dietitians and Nutritionist, Weight Loss, Antibiotics and Colds, Back Pain, Herbal Supplements, Flu Shot, Blood Pressure, Concussion, Exercise and Health, Medical Tests, Pregnancy and Medication, Infants and Medications
The videos above include the following questions and answers:
- What medications are safe to take during my pregnancy?
- Is it OK to give a fever or pain reducer to my baby?
- What's the latest time of day I can eat and not gain weight?
- How much exercise do I need to stay healthy?
- How much exercise do I need to do to stay healthy?
- How do I lose weight - is there a diet pill that will work for me?
- What's the difference between a dietitian and a nutritionist?
- I'm taking some herbal supplements. Are these considered medications I need to tell my doctor about?
- When I come in for a checkup do I really need these tests?
- I got the flu the last time I got a flu shot. Should I skip it this time?
- I think I have a cold - can you prescribe antibiotics to help me get over the symptoms?
- What is normal blood pressure?
- What can I do for lower back pain?
- What is a concussion?
- How do I know if I've had a concussion from a sports injury? And how should it be treated?