- Am I eligible? Do I need to be affiliated with UCLA?
All research faculty, fellows, students, and community research partners are invited to submit abstracts for inclusion in the poster session. You do not need to be a UCLA student or faculty.
- How do I submit an abstract?
- The text of the abstract must be 250 words or less.
- Must include a Purpose/Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Text only. No graphics or tables.
- What is the deadline?
The deadline for submission is May 1, 2019. You will be notified of acceptance within a week of the deadline.
- May I submit more than one abstract?
Yes, you may submit multiple abstracts.
- What are the presentation guidelines?
Please plan on arriving at the venue 10-15 minute before the conference start time to allow for check-in. You must be present for the full duration of your scheduled poster session.
- What is the presentation format?
There will be two separate poster sessions, lasting 1 hour each. You will be notified of your assigned poster session by email, a week before the conference.
If you have additional questions, please contact Ms. Michelle Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-825-8253.