Meeting with employee:
- Educate employee on Military Leave procedures.
- Review employee accrual balance and provide options and instructions on time recording.
- Verify contact & email address information.
- Inform employee about direct payment responsibilities and all payroll deduction affected by his/her leave.
- Provide employee with name and number of Benefits Analyst.
- Process leave in EDB as soon as approved LOAN is submitted.
- Forward completed LOAN to manager/supervisor or designee.
- Provide time recording instructions to employee's manager/supervisor.
While Employee is on leave:
- Update EDB as necessary.
- Submit all extensions/corrections to Benefit Analyst by copying him/her on ALL PANS.
When Employee Returns from Leave:
- Confirm with manager/supervisor employee's return to work date.
- Update EDB if necessary.
- Notify Benefits Analyst of employee's return to work via e-mail.
- Remind employee to re-enroll for benefits if cancelled while on leave.
- Instruct employee to contact Department Parking Coordinator or provide with new Parking Authorization form as appropriate.