Discover someone Great and earn your Rewards.
Have you referred someone?
Please contact Monica Barbora at [email protected]
Registered Nurses in
- Labor & Delivery
Please note: Nurses within the
New Grad RN Program do not qualify.
- Clinical Lab Scientist
- Cytogenetic Technologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
- Epic Certified Application Coordinator
- Epic Certified Application Manager
- Computer Resource Managers (II and III)
- Programmer Analysts (III, IV & V)
- All new hire candidates must receive a referral from a current UCLA Health employee on this website. Referral must be submitted prior to application. Employees hired within the past year do not qualify to submit referrals for this program.
- Only career positions within the Hospital System qualify for this referral program (i.e. job openings within the David Geffen School of Medicine, Semel NPI, Venice Family Clinic, and Faculty Practice Group do not qualify for referral bonus). Per diem openings do not qualify. Exceptions to these requirements will be made only when job posting specifically states otherwise.
- A $1,000 bonus will be paid to the referring employee when the new hire has successfully completed 6 months of employment. Both the referring employee and the new hire must be current UCLA Health employees at the time of payout in order to collect the cash award.
- Payment will be issued on eligible employee's regular paycheck. Cash awards will be taxed at the applicable rate.
- Referrals must be submitted with the new hire applicant's consent using the referral form on this website. Referral information must be submitted to Human Resources Recruitment prior to date that applicant submits his/her job application. In addition, the name of the referring employee must be listed on the candidates' application.
- All employees of UCLA Health with 1+ years of employment are eligible for participation, with the exception of the Human Resources/Recruitment Departments, those directly responsible for the referred applicant's hiring decision, and employees in SMG (Senior Management Group) and/or MSP (Management and Senior Professional) title groups.