Upcoming Event: UCLA Health Executive Certificate in HealthTech Innovation
Event dates: August 23 - August 27, 2021
The UCLA Executive Certificate in HealthTech Innovation is a week-long virtual executive education series featuring sections hosted by industry decision makers from esteemed clinical, pharmaceutical, and biomedical companies. The program’s unique highlights include:
- Learn how to mature your novel ideas to make you a leading organization
- Hear from transformative leading experts from idea to commercialization
- Advance careers through a network of mentors and peers
- Contribute to professional development by gaining a UCLA certification
- Build and enhance relationships with your home institution and UCLA through networking and partnering in collaborative activities
Topics include but not limited to:
- Introduction to the UCLA biodesign framework and innovation toolkit
- The life science industry - valuations, exits and trends and the intellectual property life cycle
- Design, manufacturing, quality management, and regulatory pathways
- Fundamentals of life science investment and overall funding
This is a live virtual program and sessions will be recorded. Attendees will receive a UCLA Certificate of Completion.
For event registration, please click here.
For additional information, please click here for the program brochure.