Due to high demand and relevance of the class content, we are now offering a non-credit option for this class to the broader community. This class is open to all, no experience necessary. Enjoy all of the benefits of UCLA Psychiatry 175.
Class Participation Includes:
• Class Meetings Mon & Wed 7- 9:30 pm, PST via Zoom
(June 22- July 29, no class July 8)
• Small Group Discussions facilitated by an experienced mindfulness facilitator
• Three Days of Mindfulness: June 27, July 18, and July 25
• Online Mindfulness Retreat July 9- July 12
• PLUS Numerous other workshops and events outside of class during the month of July!
Taught by Marvin G. Belzer, Ph.D. Associate Director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center, Semel Institute for Neuroscience.
Dates: June 22-July 29, 2020