Click "Register Online" to register and pay online for all BirthPlace Classes. After completing the registration page, you will be taken to the payment website.
Please note, you must be pre-registered to deliver at our UCLA hospitals. For patients that are not planning to deliver with UCLA Health, who would still like to participate in our online classes – you are welcome to register for the classes. Priority is given to UCLA Health Patients.
Please note, your space in the class is not reserved until payment is completed.Please verify that your transaction is complete and that you have received an email receipt for the payment.
Please read the instructions for ZOOM set up that will be sent to the email used for registration. Please allow 48 to 72 hours for the link to be sent.
Cost for UCLA patients: $100.00 for each three-part series. Our discount price for taking all nine classes in one month is $250.00
Cost for community patients: $150.00 for each three-part series. Our discount price for taking all nine classes in one month is $350.00
If you need assistance, please contact the [email protected]
- For more detailed class descriptions, see our Educational Programs page. For a schedule of available classes, scroll down on this page.
- Class dates and times are subject to change.
- Classes offered online:
- Baby Talk Series:
- Week 1: Baby Care
- Week 2: Baby Behavior
- Week 3: Parent Transitions
- Breastfeeding Series:
- Week 1: Basics of Breastfeeding
- Week 2: Making Milk
- Week 3: Sustaining Breastfeeding
- Childbirth Preparation Series:
- Week 1: Overview of the labor process
- Week 2: Focus on comfort measures and pain management
- Week 3: Labor interventions, cesarean births, and Postpartum
Class Cancellation Policy
There is a $20 administrative fee per class cancellation. Refunds are based on the guidelines below. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing of refunds. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Cancellations two weeks before the start date of the class will receive a full refund minus the administrative fee.
- Cancellations within two weeks of the class start date will receive a 50 percent refund minus the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for missed classes, except in the case of delivery circumstances or a medical problem. A written note from your provider is required to process the refund.
Class Rescheduling Policy
Classes may be rescheduled one time with a $20 fee, within two weeks of the start date of the class, subject to availability.
Childbirth Preparation Series:
|February 2, 9, and 16, 2023||Thursday Series 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm|
|March 2, 9, and 16, 2023||Thursday Series 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm|
|January 30, February 6, and 13, 2023||Monday Series 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
|March 6, 13, and 20, 2023||Monday Series 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
Baby Talk Series:
|February 8, 15, and 22, 2023||Wednesday Series 5:30pm to 7:00pm|
|March 1, 8, and 15, 2023||Wednesday Series 5:30pm to 7:00pm|