Find your care
Lung screening is recommended for current and former smokers who:
- Are 50-80 years old
- Have at least a 20 pack year smoking history
Pack Year Calculator
- How many years have you smoked?
- On average, how many cigarettes or how many packs of cigarettes do you smoke per day?
- Are currently smoking or have quit within 15 years
- Have decided to participate in lung screening after undergoing Shared Decision Making
- All potential screening participants discuss benefits and risks of screening (AHRQ aid) with a healthcare provider
- You may undergo a shared decision making visit with your primary provider, pulmonologist or the UCLA Lung Screening Program.