CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: May 19, 2019 (11:59 pm Pacific Time)
Completed, works-in-progress, and previously presented/published studies and projects are welcome.
To submit your abstract, please complete the online abstract submission form and supply all required information.
• Limit 200 characters, including spaces
• Short, compelling description of session
• Describes what participants should expect by attending your session
• For use in promotional materials such as conference brochures, if accepted
• Limit 1750 characters, including spaces (approximately 250 words)
• Contains no personal or organizational identifiers (abstracts with identifiers are disqualified and ineligible for selection)
• Organize the body of your abstract to include the following headings:
• Addresses essential components of the presentation (reviewers should be able to evaluate content of the presentation)
• Concise and cohesive
• Clarity of description of the content
• Content reflects current best evidence
• Content consistent with outcome
• Effective methods to engage learners
• Learner engagement methods align with outcome achievement
• Feasibility of application to a variety of practice settings
• Incomplete and late submissions will not be accepted
• Suggest inclusion of 2-3 references
• Examples: evidence-based practice/peer review journals, clinical guidelines, best practices
• Current (no older than 5 years) unless classic work such as: Benner, P. (1984). From novice to expert: Excellence and power in clinical nursing practice. Menlo Park, CA: Addison-Wesley.
• Contain complete publication information in a format