Highlighted Upcoming Events:
2nd Annual Fall Food Drive
Monday, November 2nd to Saturday, December 5th 2020
Community Engagement subgroup from Professional Development Council and Structural Empowerment is proud to
collaborate with Westside Food Bank for 2nd Annual Fall Food Drive. During COVID, the demand for dry good
especially cereals has increased. Our goal is to collect 200 boxes of cereals and raise $2,000.00 to further support
the need of the community. Click HERE to see flyer.
Number of Volunteers needed: All are welcome!
Location: Each unit will have boxes available for all your donations.
Contact: Michelle Stella Yu at: StellaYu@mednet.ucla.edu
For more information, please visit: https://westsidefoodbank.myetap.org/fundraiser/UCLA20/
Full Calendar of Community Events
Request an Event be added to the Community Event's Calendar
View event photo gallery
Guidelines for Submission of Community Events & Photos
- Upload photos to be added to our community events photo page
- Approved photos will be available on the calendar by third Thursday of the month
- Requests must be submitted by first Thursday of the month
- Requests are reviewed every second Thursday of the month
- Events will be displayed on the third Thursday of the month
For questions, contact:
Jade Cruz, MSN-Ed, RN
Nursing Professional Development Specialist
Center for Nursing Excellence