General All Education for RNs
Please consult with your unit ANII, CNS, Educator or UD to ensure that this learning experience supports your professional growth and development.
Click on the training link to go to the training in Cornerstone.
Hospital Acquired Infections
Inpatient Columbia Suicide Screening
Laboratory Specimen Collection and Handling
- Medsled Training
- Criteria: Required for all RNs | Excluded NICU
- Estimated Completion Time: 15 minutes
Skin Care: NDNQI Module I & II
- Skin-NDNQI Pressure Ulcer Training
- Criteria: Required for all RNs | Exclude: Perioperative and Operative Areas
- Estimated Completion Time: 45 minutes
- Special Instructions:
- Complete Modules One and Two. Print certificate of completion for proof of completion.
- Must complete both modules in one attempt.
- Module One Pressure Ulcers and Staging
- Module Two Other Wound Types and Skin Injuries
For questions, contact:
Kristine Traxler, MSN-Ed, RN
Nursing Professional Development Specialist
Clinical Educator | Nursing Orientation
For technical support, contact:
Administrative Ananlyst | Web Developer
Center for Nursing Excellence