The information below is intended for presenters who received notification of abstract selection.
| Presentation Confirmation |
| Poster Specifications |
- Printed Size: Should not exceed 4' tall x 8' wide in landscape orientation. Typical size is 36" tall x 48" wide in landscape orientation.
- All posters will be displayed on a free-standing board (pins provided).
- Please include information for the appropriate subheadings on your poster per abstract submission guidelines:
| Evidence-Based Practice ||Research |
- Background: Statement of the problem; review of the literature.
- Methodology and Plan: Describe use of PI/QI method (e.g. Lean, PDCA, Six Sigma) with identified and measurable outcomes or goals.
- Implementation: Fully define the "who, what, when, where and how" of the project implementation.
- Outcomes: Description of measurable outcomes achieved.
- Conclusions: Overview of project and outcomes, how it impacts clinical practice and/or patient outcomes. Discuss plans for expansion or revision of project
- Background: A short summary of the issue(s), problem, or specific clinical challenges or controversy, with relevant background and contextual information. Briefly discuss the research literature that supports this project. Strength of evidence for practice change reflected in abstract.
- EBP Question/Purpose: EBP Question or clear statement of goal of project is described.
- Methods: Project description of the practice change, clinical intervention(s), analysis plan or criteria used to guide evaluation of change. Include implementation strategies to describe how the changes were made.
- Results: Lessons Learned: A brief description of the findings and/or lessons learned as a result of the project.
- Conclusions: A brief description of recommended position or approach, or specific recommendations related to the original problem or question(s) identified.
- Background: Statement of the problem.
- Purpose/Aim: Research questions or hypothesis.
- Methods: Study design, including a description of sample, procedures, measures, and appropriate statistical analyses.
- Results: Specific results in summary form.
- Conclusions/Implications for Practice: Major findings are presented with interpretation / Implications for management and clinical practice.
Poster Template Links
| Poster Awards |
- Posters with complete data collection and analysis will be considered for poster awards when submitted by the August 30 deadline.
|Set-Up and Take-Down |
- Check in at the registration table and set up your poster on Friday, September 20, 2019,
7:00 am - 8:00 am.
- For special requests (e.g. technical), contact email@example.com by August 23, 2019.
- Your poster should be taken down at 4:30 pm on Friday, September 20, 2019.
| Poster Viewing |
- Attendees will have opportunities to view posters throughout the afternoon.
- Authors must present at posters for viewing on Friday, September 20, 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm.