Palos Verdes - Primary & Specialty Care
- Health Resources: Here you will find health information and resources such as our interactive Health Library, Tests and Procedures, Heart Health Center, Cancer Health Center, Women's Health Center, Pregnancy Health Center and much more.
- American College of Physicians (ACP): Patients & Families: The American College of Physicians (ACP) is a national organization of internists, physicians who specialize in the prevention, detection and treatment of illnesses in adults.
- HeartHub for Patients: American Heart Association's patient portal for information, tools and resources about cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Traveler's Health | CDC: General information for travelers on vaccines, medication, and taking necessary measures to prevent illness and injury during international travel.
- UCLA Health Publications: Publications for consumers and physicians highlighting the latest findings in medicine and research.
- Health Plans - UCLA Health accepts Medicare-assignment and private indemnity insurance. We also participate in over 100 local and national managed care networks. Please call 1-800-UCLA-MD1 (1-800-825-2631) if you are concerned or have a question about whether your insurance is accepted here.
- UCLA Health South Bay locations: Find primary and specialty care offices in Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach and Torrance.