- Medical Director – UCLA Living Kidney Donor Evaluation Program
- Director – UCLA PKD Program
- Director – UCLA Hypertension Program Clinical Director
- Director – UCLA Dialysis Program
- Associate Professor – UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
Dr. Rastogi finished his Internal Medicine residency and Nephrology fellowship at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He also has a doctoral degree in Pharmacology, which he completed under the mentorship of Nobel Laureate Louis Ignarro also at UCLA. His dissertation was on the role of nitric oxide in inflammation and various factors modulating high output nitric oxide production.
Dr. Rastogi is the Director of the UCLA Dialysis Program. He oversees the clinical operations of the dialysis unit including many clinical studies. He is very heavily involved in clinical research encompassing kidney disease, hypertension, dialysis, PKD, and living kidney donation.