RESEARCH PAPERS-PEER REVIEWED
1. Zaghi D, Panosian C, Gutierrez M, Gregson A, Taylor E
, Ochoa MT. New World Cutaneous Leishmaniasis: Current Challenges in Diagnosis and Parenteral Treatment. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. Mar;64(3):587-92. 2011
2. Jeon H, Sarantopoulos GP, Gharavi N, Taylor E
, Chiu MW, Acquired perforating dermatosis associated with metastatic colon carcinoma to the liver, Dermatology Online Journal. Nov 15;17(11):7. 2011
1. Medina-Kauwe L, Kasahara N, Taylor E. A Novel Gene Delivery System for Cell-Specific Targeting. Keystone Symposium on Molecular and Cellular Biology of Gene Therapy, Snowbird Utah April 13-19, 1997
2. Taylor E, Champer C, Kim J. In Vitro Activity of Resveratrol on Proprionibacterium acnes. American Academy of Dermatology Meeting, March 5-9, 2010
3. Taylor E, Hillman J, Binder S. Plexiform Schwannoma. American Society of Dermatopathology Annual Meeting,Seattle, Oct 2011.
4. Su A, Taylor E, RA S, Binder S. A Rare Case of Squamomelanocytic Tumor. American Society of Dermatopathology Annual Meeting, Chicago, Oct 2012
5. Taylor E, Champer J, Kim K. Resveratrol and benzoyl peroxide activity against propionibacterium acnes" to be presented at the IID/SID meeting in Edinburgh May 8-12
International PCT Patent Application No.: PCT/US12/30335.
Title: TREATMENT OF INFLAMMATORY AND INFECTIOUS SKIN DISORDERS.
Applicant: The Regents of the University of California. Filed: March 23, 2012.
Priority Claim: U.S.S.N. 61/466,510, Filed: March 23, 2011. Choate Reference: 2010407-0001. Your Reference: UC-2010-243-2-LA.