1. Lupo MP, Smith SR, Thomas JA, Murphy DK, Beddingfield FC III
. Effectiveness of Juvéderm Ultra Plus dermal filler in the treatment of severe nasolabial folds. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008 Jan;121(1):289-97.
2. Beddingfield FC III
, Kim J. Fillers in Ethnic Skin. Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery for Darker Skin Types. Grimes PE ed., Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2007.
3. Glaser DA, Kowalski JK, Ravelo A, Weng EY, Beddingfield FC III
. Functional and Dermatology-Specific Quality of Life Benefits with Repeated Botulinum Toxin Type A Treatment of Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis Over Four Years. JAAD 2007
4. Losina E, Walensky RP, Geller A, Beddingfield FC III
, Wolf LL, Gilchrest BA, Freedberg KA. Visual Screening for Malignant Melanoma: A Cost-effectiveness Analysis. Arch Dermatol. 2007;143:21-28.
5. Klein AW, Beddingfield FC III
. Other Temporary or Permanent Injectable Fillers. Tissue Augmentation in Clinical Practice: Second Edition. Klein AW ed., Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York. 2005
6. Schpall R, Beddingfield FC III
, Watson D, Lask GP. Microdermabrasion: A Review. Facial Plastic Surgery 2004: 20:1; 47-50.
7. Kim J, Beddingfield FC III
, Lask GP. Non-ablative resurfacing lasers. In Principles and Practices in Cutaneous Laser Surgery. Kauvar ANB ed., Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York. 2001.
8. Kim J, Beddingfield FC III
, Lask GP. Non-ablative facial resurfacing. In Operative Techniques in Oculoplastic, Orbital, and Reconstructive Surgery. Taylor and Frances, Inc. Philadelphia, 2001
Link to MyPubMed for more publications.
Selected Lectures and Scientific Presentations:
1. Total Facial Rejuvenation, Hawaii Dermatology, Kona, HI, March, 2008.
2. Fllers for Total Facial Rejuvenation. AAD, San Antonio, TX, February, 2008.
3. Photoaging and Procedures: Cosmeceuticals. AAD, San Antonio, TX, February, 2008 and Washington, DC, February 2007.
4. Dermal Fillers, UCLA Dermatology, January, 2008, March 2007.
5. Update on Botulinum Toxins. International Society for Cosmetic and Laser Surgery. Las Vegas, NV, November 2007
6. Dermasurgery Pearls: Periorbital Rejuvenation. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Chicago, IL, October 2007.
7. Patients’ Self-Perception of Age of Appearance Following Treatment with Botulinum Toxin Type A for Upper Facial Rhytids: Pooled Results from 6 Studies. World Congress of Dermatology, Buenos Aires, October 2007.
8. Functional and dermatology-specific quality of life benefits with botulinum toxin type A treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis over four years.
9. Hawaii Dermatology Seminar. Maui, HI, March 2007 and World Congress of Dermatology, Buenos Aires, October 2007.
10. BOTOX and the Evolution of Medical Aesthetics, SRI 4th Annual Cosmeceuticals Conference, NYC, NY, June 2007.
11. Cosmeceuticals and Ethnic Skin, SRI 4th Annual Cosmeceuticals Conference, NYC, NY, June 2007.
12. BOTOX and Hyperhidrosis: Hawaii Dermatology Seminar, Maui, HI, March 2007.
13. BOTOX and Depression: Hawaii Dermatology Seminar, Maui, HI, March 2007.
14. The Hollywood Perspective: Botulinum Toxins and Fillers. AAD Washington, DC, February 2007.
15. Cosmetic Treatments For Ethnic Skin: Botulinum Toxins and Fillers. AAD Washington, DC, February 2007.
16. Diffusion halos and Botulinum toxins. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Palm Springs, October 2006.