- Assistant Professor-in-Residence, Department of Head and Neck Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Attending Surgeon, Division of Head and Neck Surgery,Veterans Affairs (VA) of Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- Surgeon for Operation Mend
Dr. Suh received his medical degree from the UCLA School of Medicine in 2003, and subsequently completed his residency in Otolaryngology at UCLA. Following his residency training, Dr. Suh completed a fellowship in rhinology and skull base surgery at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Suh is fellowship trained in complex sinus and endoscopic cranial base surgery and has authored over 50 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in the fields of sinus disease and head and neck surgery. He is the co-editor of recently published textbook, Sinonasal Tumors. He lectures both nationally and internationally on the subjects of endoscopic management of sinus and skull base tumors and novel treatments for recalcitrant sinusitis.
Dr. Suh is committed to providing only the highest quality patient care and focuses on revision and complex sinus surgery as well as state of the art endoscopic management of sinus and cranial base lesions including tumors, cerebrospinal fluid(CSF) leaks, and encephaloceles.
- American Rhinologic Society (ARS)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery (AAOHNS)
- North American Skull Base Society (NASBS)
- The Pacific Coast Oto-Ophthalmological Society (PCOOS)