Dr. Robert Kelly received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University, followed by his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He subsequently completed his pediatric residency training at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, followed by his pediatric critical care fellowship training at Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA. He is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA, the Medical Director of Pediatric Transport and the Medical Director for Pediatric ECMO. He also serves as the Course Director, Department Liaison/Lead Instructor for the Pediatric Residency Program in conjunction with the UCLA Simulation Center.
Dr. Kelly's clinical interests include pediatric ECMO, medical simulation, resuscitation and global health. He has participated as a clinician and educator on trips to India, Peru, El Salvador and Mozambique. As a member of the Pediatric Pulmonary Vascular Diseases Program, he also provides inpatient pediatric pulmonary hypertension consultation.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics
- Medical Director of Pediatric Transport
- Medical Director for Pediatric ECMO
- Physician, Pediatric Pulmonary Vascular Diseases Program
- Course Director, Department Liason/Lead Instructor - Pediatric Resident Simulation - UCLA Simulation Center
- Medical Director of PICU Nurse Practitioners
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics