Karen I. Wilson, PhD
This physician is an affiliate of the UCLA Medical Group but is not employed by UCLA.
Dr. Wilson is a clinical neuropsychologist who specializes in the assessment of children and adolescents. Dr. Wilson is also a professor in the Department of Psychology at California State University, Dominguez Hills.
Howard University College of Medicine, PhD, 2000
Dr. Wilson's research includes the examination of psychosocial functioning in children with learning disorders and ADHD, and the examination of psychological functioning in college students with ADHD. She has received funding from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the National Institutes of Health and California State University, Dominguez Hills to conduct her research.
- 2017 Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Recognition – Student Research and Creative Activity Mentorship
- 2016 Graduate Writing Institute for Excellence Research Mentor Award
- 2016 Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Award, CSUDH
- 2015 Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Recognition - Research and Mentorship
- 2012 Awarded sabbatical leave, CSUDH
- 2010 Excellence in Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity Award, CSUDH