Child and Adult Neurodevelopmental (CAN) Clinic
UCLA's CAN Clinic is a multi-disciplinary Clinic providing evaluation and treatment services for individuals with suspected disorders of social, cognitive, language, and motor development, including Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), learning disorders, social skill delays, and neurogenetic disorders. Services are available to individuals of all ages - toddlers, preschoolers, elementary, middle and high school students and adults.
What We Offer
- Specialized, comprehensive multidisciplinary neurodevelopmental evaluations
- Evaluations for special education and regional center eligibility
- Expanded services for individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Services include the best established treatments personalized to the needs of the individual and family
- Brief, problem-focused treatments for social, behavioral, and developmental problems
- Long-term medical and psychiatric care
- Opportunities to get involved in cutting edge research studies at the CAN Clinic
- Referrals for Genetic Testing
- *NEW* Speech and Language evaluations and treatment consultations with a focus on AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
How to Get Services
For more information on obtaining services at the CAN Clinic, contact our Clinic Coordinator Maya Lazar, at (310) 794-4008, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
(310) 794-4008 Information