?UCLA Health Office of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) has set up a new EHS Hotline to report non-emergent, safety-related hazards or concerns.
UCLA Health employees now have the ability and are encouraged to call the below phone numbers to report non-emergent, safety-related hazards that occur at any of our on- or off-campus UCLA Health locations. The hotline is not meant as a replacement for reporting emergencies or serious employee injuries.
• For off campus issues, call (866) 886-8718
• For on-campus issues, call (310) 206-6740
To request services or help from an EHS safety specialist, callers must leave a voicemail with information about the issue, location and their contact information. Anonymous requests/concerns may also be submitted by leaving a voicemail stating the issue and location.
Employees will also have the option to be connected to an on-call EHS Safety Specialist 24 hours a day via the following steps:
• During the hotline greeting message, employees will be given the option to speak with an EHS safety specialist by dialing "0.” This will direct employees to the Medical Center Pager Operator.
• Once connected, the employee should request that the on-call EHS Safety Specialist be paged and leave a name and call back number.
• The on-call EHS Safety Specialist will return the call within 15 minutes of receiving the page.
For more information regarding the EHS Hotline, call (310) 267-9876.