Let's slow the spread of COVID-19 and stay safe together.
LA County has been regularly releasing updated guidelines for Fitness/Gym Establishments that we are following 100% when operating both indoors and outdoors. These guidelines will also require your participant cooperation. Please review our guidelines so we can slow the spread and stay safe together:
EXOS Staff & Facility Guidelines
- CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- Our performance team will conduct facility and bathroom cleaning between every training session on our schedule with anti-viral cleaning supplies.
- Anti-viral sanitizer wipes are available throughout the facility for participant's voluntary usage. This is for equipment use only.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility for participant's voluntary usage.
- Bathroom amenities (wipes, lotions, etc) have been permanently removed from our operations.
- Bathroom floors are mopped daily
- Gym floors are vacuummed daily, and mopped weekly.
- MODIFIED TRAINING OPERATIONS
- Maximum indoor class size has been reduced to 12 participants per class.
- Our schedule is spaced out to allow a minimum of 15 minutes between sessions for cleaning and class preparation.
- We will minimizing the use of shared equipment with training zones to allow a maximum of 4 per training zone.
EXOS Member Guidelines
- CLASS REGISTRATION
- Prior to your first visit, participants are required to complete our waiver form and code of conduct agreement.
- Registration for classes on Mindbody is 100% required. If you are not on our roster prior to class we cannot let you in.
- We will close online registration 1 hour prior to class start. This may change as we add more members to our program.
- Please email us if you are having issues accessing your Mindbody account.
- PARKING, ENTRY & EXIT PROCEDURES
- Please park on the North side of the facility on Campus Drive.
- Our double doors will open to allow clients inside 5 minutes prior to class.
- If there are other members waiting at the entrance before you, please avoid congregating by staying in your car.
- We will be conducting a contactless screening before entry. Please allow us to ask all questions and take your temperature.
- Please respectfully exit within 5 minutes after class to allow us time to clean all surfaces before the next training session.
- MASK POLICY
- If unvaccinated, masks are required to be worn at all times during indoor training.
- We encourage vaccinated individuals to wear their masks as well.
- CLASS PARTICIPATION
- We have taped the gym floors to guide you on where you should be. Please follow your coach's instructions on where you need to be.
- We added wheels to all our equipment racks so we can bring the equipment to you. For your safety, please allow EXOS staff members to move equipment and racks.
- IF YOU'RE SICK, STAY HOME
- Help us slow the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
- BE RESPECTFUL AND GRACEFUL
- Our EXOS staff members are working hard to stay on top of the latest updates from our medical experts. As a result, our operations have shifted dramatically and we are learning a lot during this process.
- Please be patient, respectful, and graceful towards EXOS staff and your fellow EXOS members. Our gym operations is always a work in progress and we are continually evaluating our operations to bring you the best experience we have to offer.
- If you have questions, concerns, or feedback about our safety practices, please kindly reach out to General Manager, Deviny Mo. All inquiries will be taken seriously, and we will work hard to ensure you feel safe and comfortable in our facility.