Connected Health Programs
Our Connected Health team is dedicated to providing you with the best technology-enhanced healthcare experience possible.
Our telehealth programs include:
- Video Visits: Allows for live, interactive video exchanges between you and your doctor, or you, your doctor and a UCLA specialist. These exchanges happen all from the convenience of your home or your primary care doctor’s office. Learn more about UCLA Health Video Visits.
- Remote Patient Monitoring Programs: Enables healthcare professionals to monitor chronic diseases and post-surgical recoveries from patients’ homes instead of a hospital room. Learn more about our remote patient monitoring programs.
- FOCUS: Resilience Training for Military Families: Online mental health assessment tools and virtual counseling help military families manage the challenges of deployment and reintegration. Learn more about our FOCUS: Resilience Training for Military Families program.
- Pediatrics Telehealth Programs: Enables pediatricians to virtually consult with specialists. Pediatricians also benefit from our specialists’ expertise in reading echocardiograms, treatment and follow-up care for young patients with heart problems. Learn more about UCLA Connected Health pediatrics.
- Global Pathology: Allows for virtual readings of pathology tests to detect cancer and other diseases. Learn more about global pathology and telemedicine.
Contact UCLA Connected Health
For more information about UCLA Connected Health, please email us at [email protected].